Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Quality Checking of
Renewable Energy &
About Head of the Department
Professor & Head - EEE
Dr.S.Rajendran, Professor & Head, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has got 18 years of teaching experience in various technical fields, in which he served as a Lecturer in MAHSA University, Malaysia for 2 years.
- He received Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Government College of Technology, Coimbatore in 2001 and ME degree in Power Electronics and Drives from Anna University Chennai in 2007.
- He has obtained his PhD degree in Anna University in 2014, India.
- He has applied a patent called "Bio-waste composting machine" on 13.03.2020.
- He received "BEST OUTSTANDING RESEARCHER AWARD" from Honorable Chief Minister of Puducherry Thiru.V.Narayanasamy..
- He received "INNOVATIVE ACADEMIC RESEARCH & DEDICATED TEACHING FACULTY PROFESSIONAL AWARD" from the Engineering Today by the society of Engineers and Technicians, Kuala Lumbur,Malaysia.
- He has published papers in 9 International Journals and 6 International & National Conferences.
- He is a active Reviewer in Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, BRAZIL and AMER Scientific Publishers, United States.
- He is a life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) & International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Hong Kong.
- His field of interest is Power electronics applications in renewable energy sources.