Dr.V.Murali Bhaskaran M.E.,Ph.D.,FIE.,
The Principal of the institution, Dr. V. Murali Bhaskaran has more than 23 years of experience in technical education.
- He obtained his B.E. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Bharathidasan University, Trichy in the year 1989, M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering and Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore in the year 2000 and 2008 respectively.
- He has published more than 30 papers in Journals and Conferences both at National and International level. His areas of interest include Computer Architecture, Computer Networks, Network Security, Information Security, etc.,
- Received Best paper award in First Indian Conference on Computational Intelligence And information Security - ICCIIS ’07 organized by Thiyagarajar Engineering College, Madurai on January 25, 2007.
- Received Best paper award in International Symposium on Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing (ISAHUC'06), a collocated the 14th International conference on Advanced computing and Communication (ADCOM 2006) organized by in National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, during December 20-23,2006.
- Received Best Teacher award in the academic year 2002-03 at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode.
- Secured University Third Rank in M.E. Degree Course at Bharathiar University in the year 2001.
- Received the Best Teacher Award in the academic year 1991- 1992 at Sathyabama Engineering College, Chennai.
- Received grant amount of Rs 30,000/- from DRDO to organize workshop on “Computation Intelligence to rescue torque ripple for switched Relutance Motor” during JAN 4-5,2-13.
- Received grant amount Rs. 19,50,000/- from DST to organize “INSPIRE Internship Science Camp” during NOV 19-23, 2012.
- Received grant amount of Rs. 60,000/- from Anna University, Chennai to organize FDP on “Theory of Computer Science” from Nov 28, 2011 to DEC 04, 2011.
- Received grant amount of Rs. 60,000/- from Anna University, Chennai to organize FDP on “Digital Signal Processing” during DEC 12-18, 2011.
- Received grant amount of Rs. 15,000/- from CSIR to organize Workshop on “Emerging trends in Power Electronics” on 08.04.2010.
- Received grant amount of Rs. 50,000/- from AICTE to organize Workshop on “Curriculum Development for B.E./B.Tech in CSE/IT during July 15-17, 2004.
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Fellow member (F-1132969) of the institution of Engineers (India), Kolkota.
- Life Member ( LM16151 ) in Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi India.
- Life Member ( 78653 )in Computer Society of India (CSI), Mumbai, India.
- Life Member (10631206) in Advanced Computing and Communications Society(ACS), Bangalore, India.